7pc Black Leather-Wrapped Yerba Mate Kit and Accessories | Free tray included
1 Natural calabash gourd with alpaca rim (200 ml / 6.5oz)
1 Vacuum thermoflask (0.5l / 17oz)
1 Stainless steel spring bombilla curved at top (16cm / 6.5 inch)
2 Tin containers of versatile use (300ml / 10oz and 200 ml / 6.5oz)
1 Carry-and-store cross body messenger-type brown bag (fits the above)
1 FREE BLACK WOODEN TRAY
This 7pc set of accessories for yerba mate drinking ritual includes all the essentials, which makes it an ideal gift both for beginners and for experienced practitioners, a rare finding with view to exceptional design and sensibly selected components. It is ideal for travel and everyday use.
Made in a unified style, reflecting authentic South American patterns, it reflects neat artisanship with passionate eye to details. Each article is handmade, and thereby unique (Only the flask is commercial).
Mate drinking is all about sociability, and these items make the ritual as complete as possible. Wherever your travel path lies, be at ease, stay energized - you are a welcome person and an ultimate company.
The items are dressed in leather, durable bull hide, either of black or brown tan.
- The cross-body bag has a flattened-cylinder shape, and is completely made of tanned buff leather. The color is only brown, although it goes perfect with the black of the accessories. The bag features wonderful craving of an animal or plant on the front, alongside some more exciting artisan-work of embossing and engraving all around the body.
- The cup is made of organic Cimarron pumpkin, best at subduing the natural bitterness of yerba mate. The ‘memory’ feature of the natural material, if anything, brings about a complete reconsideration of tasting your favorite herbal infusions or teas. You will also appreciate the way it sits in hand – the ergonomic shape, the gentle touch of leather, as well as the warmth of the pumpkin.
- The thermos flask is made of metal, and has double-walls, which perfectly ensure, that the contents stay hot. Furthermore, the silvered surface of the inside bulb ultimately disinfects the liquid.
- The mate straw is made of traditional nickel-silver alloy, shiny and shimmering, though durable. Due to its straight shape it can be removed from a full gourd and easily reinserted without clogging. The removable coil allows easy cleaning. What is most important is that this type of bombilla is superb at filtering smaller particles and at extracting the nutrients.
- The containers are of different sizes, and can be used to store various mate cuts or any other items of your choice.