Handmade leather decorated natural calabash mate gourd with alpaca rim and bombilla straw
This Handmade leather decorated natural calabash mate gourd
- REASSURES the taste of all sorts of teas and herbal infusions
- COMFORTS your hand with a gentle touch of natural leather and traditional weaving
- SPEAKS for a perfect possession for collection, décor, gift and most of all - everyday use.
- MAXIMIZES your drinking experience with a complimentary stainless steel bombilla straw
- IMPROVES the environment with its thoughtful, environmentally friendly packing
Get one of our finest authentically South American squash cups today and surrender yourself to a complete reconsideration of your mate drinking experience on a startling discovery of purity of savor of your favorite infusion.
You will see that mate is more than a drink; it is an occasion - an act of sociability or mediation, which charges your senses with comfort, peace and enjoyment.
While the gourd is steaming, have a look at some fascinating details on this masterfully handmade product.
Only natural materials and century-old traditions were used in designing this premium product to tell the distinct features of the Cimarron cups.
- Organic materials create a unique and pleasant flavor by forming a better "memory" of what you like. You save time on infusing, and revel in taste.
- Nature gives birth to uncommon things. An exclusive gourd for the uncommon you. Dressed in finely curried bull hide of light brown tan bearing the brand name, the gourd further amazes with its delicate weaving work, resembling a gaucho belt with filigree ethnic patterns. A thick white cotton thread runs through the three decorative black leather laces that sew the seams and complete the design. The dainty alpaca alloy rim provides for endurance of the cup, and is further meant to strike you with its dazzling shine.
- The fine filter of the stainless steel mate straw comes with more than 50 pin-sized holes to pull out only the liquid and leave the dust behind. Furthermore, the spoon-end allows to easily scoop the dregs out of the cup when you are done drinking. The mindful curved shape allows you to stay engaged in the ritual and look forward while drinking.
You are just one-step away from getting one of these cups in personal possession and assuring your experience of socializing or meditation, while travelling or at home – all over a gourd of mate.